Advances in drug delivery system
Advanced drug delivery systems (DDS) involves inarguable advantages for drug administration.Over the past three decades, new proposals have been recommended for the evolution of novel carriers for drug delivery. General concepts and emerging research in this field based on multidisciplinary proposals aimed at generate customized treatment for a broad range of highly universality diseases (e.g., cancer and diabetes). This review is made of two parts. The first part supply an overview on currently available drug delivery technologies counting a brief history on the development of these systems and some of the research strategies applied. The second part supply information about the most advanced drug delivery devices sing stimuli-responsive polymers.
- Track 1-1 Nano based drug delivery system
- Track 2-2 Lipid Nanoparticle Drug Delivery System
- Track 3-3 Liposomes -ocular drug delivery
- Track 4-4 Hydrogel based drug delivery systems
- Track 5-5 Electrospun and Electrosprayed