Application of polymers for drug delivery
Polymers play an important role in the DDS by providing controlled release of therapeutic agents in constant doses over long periods. Polymers have different kind of applications using in various dosage forms such as binders, suspending agents, emulsifying agents, disintegrating agents. Application of polymers in medical purpose is increasing fast and used as a main tool to control the drug release rate from the formulations and drug delivery devices.
- Track 1-1 Various polymers used in drug delivery
- Track 2-2 Application of polymers for formulation of dosage forms
- Track 3-3 Recent advances in the use of polymers for drug delivery
- Track 4-4 Preparation of polymers
- Track 5-5 Biodegradable polymers