Developments in drug delivery
Drug delivery is playing an increasingly significant role in the quest for new product opportunities as the pharmaceutical industry faces patent and pipeline challenges. Also, growing healthcare costs are shifting in-patient treatments to the home setting. As a result, injection delivery methods are on the rise, particularly for the treatment of chronic conditions. Improved methods for the development, manufacture, and administration of drugs, particularly increasingly complex biologics such as protein and peptide therapeutics, are more in demand than ever and are being met with advanced drug delivery options.
- Track 1-1 Formulation and drug delivery technologies
- Track 2-2 Trends in drug delivery
- Track 3-3 New carriers in drug delivery
- Track 4-4 Current approaches in the development of new systems
- Track 5-5 Delivering drugs to brain via nasal spray