Developments in Drug delivery
Drug delivery systems are engineered technologies used for the targeted delivery and controlled and prolonged release of therapeutic agents. Subsequently the search for new drug delivery approaches and new modes of action is a rapidly developing field. Drug delivery systems can be advanced to target common and rare diseases. Designing of new drug delivery system has the potential to enhance the use of existing use of medicines whereas finding suitable carrier for a drug is significant to confirm it is released at the correct location within the body. The use of drug delivery may allow the drugs which were previously regarded as unsafe. The evident quick development of scientific work and strong in both experimental and clinical aspects of developments in new Drug delivery system.
- Track 1-1 Development of gene based pharmaceuticals
- Track 2-2 Advances in design and adaptation of gene delivery systems
- Track 3-3 New carriers in drug delivery
- Track 4-4 Synthesis of polymeric drug carriers
- Track 5-5 Current approaches in the development of new systems
- Track 6-6 Respiratory Drug Delivery