Herbal drug formulation
Herbal drug formulations means a dosage form consisting of one or more herbs or processed herbs in specified quantities to provide specific nutritional, cosmetic benefits meant for use to diagnose, treat, mitigate diseases of human beings or animals, alter the structure or physiology of human beings or animals. Herbal formulations contain an active substance or herbal substance or herbal preparation or herbal substance in combination with one or more herbal preparations. Herbal formulations are obtained by subjecting herbal substances to treatments such as extraction, distillation, expression, fractionation, purification, concentration or fermentation include Comminuted or powdered. Whole, fragmented or cut plants, plants parts, algae, fungi, lichen in an unprocessed, usually dried form but sometimes fresh were used in the preparations of herbal formulations.
- Track 1-1 Chemical Constituents of Herbal Medicine
- Track 2-2 Benefits of Herbal Medicine
- Track 3-3 New products based on biological resources
- Track 4-4 Herbs used for various biological conditions
- Track 5-5 Cupping Therapies