Novel drug delivery systems
Novel Drug delivery System (NDDS) refers to the approaches, formulations, technologies, and systems for transporting a pharmaceutical compound in the body as needed to safely achieve its desired therapeutic effects. NDDS is a system for delivery of drug other than conventional drug delivery system. NDDS is a combination of advance technique and new dosage forms which are far better than conventional dosage forms.
- Track 1-1 Novel DDS for herbal formulations
- Track 2-2 Recent advances in NDDS
- Track 3-3 Application of NDDS
- Track 4-4 NDDS devices & fabrication methods
- Track 5-5 Drug delivery carriers, micelles & dendrimers