Peptides& Protein drug delivery
A peptide hormone is a peptide that acts as a hormone. A proteose is a mixture of peptides produced by the hydrolysis of proteins. The term is somewhat archaic. A peptide agent (or drug) is a chemical which functions to directly modulate the peptide systems in the body or brain.Protein and Peptide drug delivery system are the Novel drug Delivery System. Proteins and peptides are the most abundant components of biological cells. They exist functioning such as enzymes, hormones, structural element and immunoglobulin.
- Track 1-1 Peptide Vector for Biologics Brain Delivery
- Track 2-2 Protein & peptide therapeutics
- Track 3-3 Cell-penetrating and cell-targeting
- Track 4-4 Oxidation and deduction
- Track 5-5 Polymers for delivery of proteins