Pre-formulation& Formulation aspects
Pre-formulation& formulation aspects which is the process in which different chemical substances i.e., active chemical substances will combined together to produce a medical compound i.e., medical drug. This process involves production of drug which characterized by two things: Stability of the product, second Acceptability to the patient formulation studies focuses on factors like particle size, polymorphism, pH and solubility, in order to check whether these factors will effect on bioavailability of the drug or not. Pharmaceutical Formulations include Ophthalmic Formulation, Paediatric Formulation Development, Topical Formulation and Medication Formulation.
- Track 1-1 Pre-formulation in Drug Development
- Track 2-2 Product Design to Commercial Dosage Form
- Track 3-3 Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Track 4-4 Biopharmaceutical Support in Formulation
- Track 5-5 Parenteral Formulations