Nanotechnology& drug carrier system
Nanotechnology and Nanoparticles in Drug Delivery. ... Perhaps the most publicized use of nanotechnology in drug delivery under development is the use of nanoparticles to deliver drugs to cancer cells. Particles are engineered so that they are attracted to diseased cells, which allows direct treatment of those cells. A method to make radiation therapy more effect in fighting prostate cancer is using radioactive gold nanoparticles attached to a molecule that is attracted to prostate Tumor cells. Researchers believe that this method will help For concentrate the radioactive nanoparticles at the cancer Tumor, allowing treatment of the Tumor with minimal damage to healthy tissue.
- Track 1-1 Nano drugs, Nanomaterial & biopharmaceuticals
- Track 2-2 Nanotechnology in industrial safety
- Track 3-3 Nano mechanism of molecule
- Track 4-4 Nanotechnology in cancer research & targeted drug delivery
- Track 5-5 Bio nanotechnology & pharmaceutical engineering