PULSUS brings in a new spin on conferences by presenting the latest scientific improvements in your field. Listen to motivating keynotes from thought leaders, or rub elbows with pioneers across the globe. New Orleans is all set for an amazing event as PULSUS proudly presents the “World Drug Delivery and Formulations Summit” slated on July 02-03, 2018 at New Orleans, USA.
Drug delivery system refers to the combination of one or more traditional drug delivery methods with engineered technology that create the ability to specifically target where a drug is released in the body and the rate at which it gets released. Moreover, formulation is a mixture in a particular state that the drug is supplied to the patient either it can be solid, semisolid or liquid. Nanoparticles are significant in refining drug delivery that they can be pharmaceuticals as well as diagnostics. Currently the drug delivery systems are used in medical practice, the side effects occur depending on the medication, the way it is delivered and how our bodies respond, and it vary from person to person. Targeted drug delivery system can allow doctors to transport medicine to exact location in the body and help to safeguard the medicine reaches the area where it’s required without any degradation. Current research by NBIB (National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering) researchers describe drug delivery systems in four categories: routes of delivery, delivery vehicles, cargo, and targeting strategies. The significant areas of future research comprise: Crossing the Blood-Brain Barrier in Brain diseases and disorders, enhancing targeted intracellular delivery, Combining Diagnosis and Treatment.
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Nutraceutical industries
- Pharma and medical device companies
- Clinical pharmacists
- Research Faculty
- Academic Scientists
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Biopharma, Biotech
- R&D Researchers
- Medical Devices Manufacturing Companies
- Clinical trial organizations and companies
- Universities, Medical Colleges, Researchers from Pharmaceutical background
- Business Entrepreneurs from pharma, biotech
- Software developing companies from pharma, biotech companies
Why to attend?
- 10+ Keynote Speaker Session
- 50+ speaker faculty over 2 full days sharing Evidence Based Nursing practice
- 5+ Workshops
- 13 Interactive sessions
- Mixture of Health care units and Academia Delegates